- Time 45 minutes
- Servings 8 People
- 1 Spread the cream oil (may not be entirely, just so softly).
- 2 Bite eggs and sugar, then put in oil and smash again.
- 3 Add a flour with a slitter and scrub carefully. The test must not be dense! Liquid.
- 4 In a form smashed with cream oil, put the canned pineapples on the bottom. Every ring, and you can hang between them. Put the fruit on top of the test.
- 5 Put the shape in the heat up to 200 degrees of the oven for 10 minutes, then lower the temperature to 180 degrees and the oven for another 35 minutes.
- Calories 289
- Total Fat 12,3 g
- Protein 3,8 g
- Total Carbohydrate 289 g