Baba with raisins
- Time 1 hour
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Putto the bow of a pot in the middle, deepen up and open the door.
- 2 Add one tea spoon of sugar and some warm milk.
- 3 Transmit the ingredients into deepening and leave them in a warm space for 25 minutes.
- 4 When the breezes rise up, put them in the flour. Side sugar, cream oil or margarine and rum.
- 5 Push the uniform, elastic testo and leave it up.
- 6 Into the testo, put it in round shape and let it come again.
- 7 Put a woman in the warmth up to 165 degrees per hour.
- Calories 856
- Total Fat 19,3 g
- Protein 22,8 g
- Total Carbohydrate 856 g