- Time 2 hours
- Servings 6 People
- 1 Squirrels to be removed from yellow.
- 2 Add 3/4 sugar to the yellow. Squirrels get the remaining 1/4 sugar.
- 3 Add 1/3 squirrels, mix. Growing up the flour with the sprinkler. Switch.
- 4 Add the remaining proteins to the testo. Very carefully.
- 5 Drinking at 180 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the oven.
- 6 I' cremated to swing and add sugar.
- 7 To the depressed biscuit, lay out the berries and pour the cream. Refrigerating in the refrigerator for 5-6 hour to cool the cream.
- Calories 551
- Total Fat 13,3 g
- Protein 9,8 g
- Total Carbohydrate 551 g