- Time 15 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 As small as possible, cut the hammer and the green onion.
- 2 Do the same with tomatoes, it's best to take small tomatoes, perfect worms or dame fingers.
- 3 Grain out of 0.5 grenade. To this end, break the grenades into four pieces and use the wooden shovel to remove the grain.
- 4 Push the juice out of the lemon.
- 5 Smash the pearl, tomatoes, green onions and fill the salt of lemon and olive oil.
- 6 Ideally leave it for ten minutes.
- 7 Then put grenades on top of the grain and put your bag down.
- Calories 204
- Total Fat 13,3 g
- Protein 3,4 g
- Total Carbohydrate 204 g