Caramel apple pancakes
- Time 1 hour
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Toss a blender with sugar.
- 2 Gradually pour milk, laughing the testo.
- 3 Add the flour and salt to the liquid, mixing all the spoons, so there's no coma. verbal state Add the salt and mix the vent (blender)
- 4 I'm going to get a glass of boiled water, and I'm going to go to the testo, laughing.
- 5 Add sunflower oil and mix.
- 6 Live on sunflower butter on a corned pan.
- 7 Apples to clean the skin, cut to small cubes and mix with sugar and cinnamon. Heated the mixture on the pan until the sugar grows. Starting on pancakes like an envelope to fire on two sides to secure and torch hot.
- Calories 444
- Total Fat 19,9 g
- Protein 14,9 g
- Total Carbohydrate 444 g