Chakhbili from chicken legs
- Time 50 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Chicken legs to wash, torch, toss and toss in the flour.
- 2 In the pan, warm the vegetable oil and burn the chicken to the golden color.
- 3 The beam and tomatoes are cut in small cubes.
- 4 Add a toe to the chicken and fry for 10 minutes on average.
- 5 Cut the garlic, add the spices, water, tomatoes and push on the weak fire until about 20 minutes.
- Calories 782
- Total Fat 39,1 g
- Protein 50,4 g
- Total Carbohydrate 782 g