Two-coloured creativity cake with cocoa and coconut
- Time 1 h 15 minutes
- Servings 6 People
- 1 Flexible butter with sugar, add one egg and smash a homogeneous mass.
- 2 Add creativity, mix, flour.
- 3 On the bottom of the form, pour some test, put a coconut on top.
- 4 In the remaining testo, add cocoa, mix up and pour it over to the light layer and coconut.
- 5 Cook at about an hour at 180 to 90 degrees.
- 6 Get ready cupcake out of shape, smash coconut butter and put cocoa.
- Calories 448
- Total Fat 11,9 g
- Protein 16 g
- Total Carbohydrate 448 g