Finnish fish soup (Kalakeitto)
- Time 35 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 From the fish, weld a boulon with a shop and peppers.
- 2 I'm ready to take the fish out, put it aside.
- 3 Cartoon to cut small cubes, toss the boulon, toss it up.
- 4 The beetle slice the small cubes, grazing the cream oil.
- 5 A depressed fish free from skin and bones, cut.
- 6 Put cream in the soup, add a sprayed onion, green, fish slices. Bring the soup to the boiling point and get off the fire.
- Calories 362
- Total Fat 23,1 g
- Protein 23,2 g
- Total Carbohydrate 362 g