Forel in the salt shoe
- Time 30 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 In the salted boiling water, put the peas down, put the fire down and put five minutes to the soft. Take the nut and put the ice in the water.
- 2 Slightly cut scoundrels and phenhel stitched into a bowl, mock off the cedrod. Add lemon juice, vinegar and olive butter, toss and burn. Give the salsa an hour.
- 3 Spirit to put the upper grill in maximum temperature. Mixing a large salt with a slightly squid protein to get a thick pasta.
- 4 Put the fish in the leather up against a stained olive oil. To cover the sorrow. Put 7nbsp in the top third of the oven and wrap up. Heating the salsa, adding the cashew(s), all the green and the peas.
- 5 Remove the salt pancir with the fish with the skin, cut the pieces. Each piece of paper will be vented into derivatives; a pillow from roasted green peas and worm tomatoes. Open the salsa.
- Calories 920
- Total Fat 62,9 g
- Protein 65,2 g
- Total Carbohydrate 920 g