Frittata with goat cheese and cheese gruire
- Time 20 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Heat 1 st. l. oil on the hot pan, add a cut onion, salt and pepper.
- 2 Fire on average for for 3 to 4 minutes, stiffly until the onion becomes transparent.
- 3 Add the cut back, the water, and prepare, laughing, 1-2 minutes.
- 4 Then hit the eggs, put on a cracked goat cheese and a gruerie.
- 5 Prepare a mixture for 1 to 2 minutes until the edges start fried.
- 6 Then bury the frittata to the oven, undone to 200 degrees, and keep it ready for 10-12 minutes. Squeeze hot.
- Calories 530
- Total Fat 41,1 g
- Protein 31,1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 530 g