Gefilte Lara Castochi
Another recipe for stray fish, markedly different from other prescriptions. That's how Lara Katzova's friend prepares the carp.
- Time 3 hours 30 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Carp clean up and touch it. Remove the gills and the flat bone on the head and torso interface in the abdomen. Cut the head off and split the carp into pieces of 6 to 7 centimetres wide. From each piece, cut the chips, leaving the skin and the central bone.
- 2 Put your head, tail and bone in the pot. Toss and carrots. Get water, get boiled, take off the foam. Add a laurel, black pepper pepper and a shower pepper. Make another hour.
- 3 The rest of the toe is cleaned and cut with the cubes. Heated half the vegetation and cream oil and roasted the onion to gold.
- 4 With white bread, cut the crust, cut it to pieces, pour milk and let it drink.
- 5 In the butcher's cut, we'll have a karp, bread, and a third of the roast bow. Add eggs and yellows, embroidered and scrubbed, well bumped. Add a third of the bow and mix again.
- 6 For the porch, put half the skin on the palms of each piece, put a cattle on it from the porch, press the central bone, then add a second cottage and close the second half of the skin. That's the way to do it.
- 7 Put it in the cellar, pour a hot boulon, add the rest of the bow and cook an hour. Then put it on the plate.
- 8 In the pantry, heat vegetable oil, add cream and burn the pieces from two sides. Put it on the plate and let it cool.
- Calories 896
- Total Fat 42 g
- Protein 72,5 g
- Total Carbohydrate 896 g