- Time 50 minutes
- Servings 6 People
- 1 If there's no blender with a test substitution, it's desirable that the credoge be pre-emptively wiped through the sieto.
- 2 Put the oven up to 180 degrees.
- 3 Put all the ingredients in the bowl, except the plumbing, and mix carefully.
- 4 Leave the mass received to stand for 10 to 15 minutes so she can swell.
- 5 It's a little rough.
- 6 Funny olive with the test.
- 7 Put the testo in the mused oil uniform and put it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Calories 185
- Total Fat 5,6 g
- Protein 11,4 g
- Total Carbohydrate 185 g