Goulash with potato and grass
- Time 2 hours
- Servings 4 People
- 1 The beam and the garlic are small, the folder and the salt mix in a small mice, the meat cuts, the potato slices.
- 2 Heating oil in the pot, frying onions to softness, adding garlic and burning it for two minutes.
- 3 Add the meat cut to the cubes, fry it with the bute and the garlic before changing the colour of the meat (if the water comes up while it's out).
- 4 Add paprika and salt, mix and pour water.
- 5 Bring it to boiling.
- 6 Add all other spices and smash around 40 minutes, then add corned potatoes and prepare for potato ready.
- Calories 914
- Total Fat 72,9 g
- Protein 35,4 g
- Total Carbohydrate 914 g