Crupy oatmeal cookies without eggs
- Time 25 minutes
- Servings 8 People
- 1 In the pottery, you'll be able to dig up the cream oil.
- 2 Add honey and milk.
- 3 Heated, laughing.
- 4 Spread the flour.
- 5 Swimming with sugar and cereal.
- 6 Remove the butter from the fire and mix with the flour.
- 7 Put your hands on the balloons and put them on the side.
- 8 Put a glass on the top, getting the flat shape of every cookie.
- 9 Drink at 180 degrees 15 minutes to gold.
- Calories 181
- Total Fat 8,6 g
- Protein 2,1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 181 g