The perfect score of laren.
- Time 40 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Smash the flour, Margarine, water and salt.
- 2 Pick up the sand test and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- 3 Open the testo and put it in the smash oil form, make it a high-powered bortic.
- 4 In a separate mice, mix eggs, milk, cream oil, cheese, ham, pet bow and Bulgarian peppers.
- 5 Put it on the test.
- 6 Put the oven up to 190 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Calories 901
- Total Fat 66,8 g
- Protein 33,2 g
- Total Carbohydrate 901 g