Apple-mouth pie (no eggs)
- Time 1 hour
- Servings 8 People
- 1 The carrots and apples are mine, we clean, we'll wipe out the middle terrace.
- 2 We're mixing apple-sea mass with vegetable oil and sugar. We'll leave for 15 minutes.
- 3 We add flour, salt, soda. We're having fun.
- 4 We're putting a testo on smash oil and flour.
- 5 We've got to go up to 180 degrees in the oven for 40 minutes.
- 6 The pie can be cut into two parts and smashed with honey.
- 7 Top pie smashing copper and pouring nuts.
- Calories 339
- Total Fat 13,2 g
- Protein 4,9 g
- Total Carbohydrate 339 g