Potato gran with baselic
- Time 1 hour
- Servings 6 People
- 1 Clean the potato, clean, cut the tone.
- 2 To laugh cream, creativity cheese (I cooked with Almett), 150 g tert cheese, add half the baselic.
- 3 Funny cream mixture with potatoes.
- 4 Smash the butter. Put the next grape on the top, cut, put the second half of the baseball, cover all the foils and feed 30 minutes at 200 degrees.
- 5 In 30 minutes, get a sint out of the oven, take off the foil, put 150 g of cheese and put in another 30 to 40 minutes.
- Calories 494
- Total Fat 37 g
- Protein 18,1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 494 g