Potato cubic soup with avocado
- Time 1 hour
- Servings 3 People
- 1 There's a cell phone that's gonna blow up cream oil.
- 2 Potatoes and cabbage purify, cut the bubbles and add it to the cellar.
- 3 Fire on the middle light. Add creams and stiff up to the stand. Then beat the blender in the oven.
- 4 Avocado clean, smash the fork, just toss and mix with lemon juice. Put it in the soup.
- 5 Flip a hot soup on the avocado. Smash your panties.
- Calories 727
- Total Fat 55,5 g
- Protein 10 g
- Total Carbohydrate 727 g