- Time 30 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Washed drums,, thighs, what you have, or you like, to warm up a little bit of oil on the pan.
- 2 Add the boiler and cover the lid, bar until 10 to 15 minutes.
- 3 Open the lid and put every piece of chicken in a sugar cane and cover the roof again, but now periodically looking, sugar must be caramed.
- 4 Split the soy sauce and squeeze five more minutes.
- 5 Put up ready spaghetti, top of the chicken, pour caramel and soy sauce and put on a hot bun.
- Calories 893
- Total Fat 27,5 g
- Protein 36,4 g
- Total Carbohydrate 893 g