- Time 40 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Phil's a chicken strip. Fire in the vegetable oil until he's ready.
- 2 Let's get out of the pan. If there's a boulon left, we'll put it in a separate bow.
- 3 We cut the stripes, the onion is half-coloured. We're burning vegetables in the same cologne as the file, about 5-7 minutes.
- 4 Prepare the sauce. We're brushing garlic. We'll connect the soy sauce, garlic, honey, curry, pepper and flour.
- 5 We're adding to the vegetables of the file, pouring the sauce, as well as the remaining bulon. If we don't have a boulon, we'll just get a little less water.
- 6 Let's get to the boiling point and ten minutes to the stack.
- Calories 258
- Total Fat 2,4 g
- Protein 39,4 g
- Total Carbohydrate 258 g