Bana and pineapple chicken
- Time 45 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Get the oven up to 190 degrees. Clean the chicken meat and put it in the same layer in the baking form. Send salt and hammer black peppers in taste.
- 2 Cut the pineapple into pieces, put the pineapple over the chicken.
- 3 Clean the bananas and cut them with mugs. Put a layer of bananas on top of the pineapples.
- 4 Put it on top of the mayonnaise and put it on a tread mozzarella.
- 5 Put it in the oven and make 40 to 45 minutes.
- Calories 684
- Total Fat 14,5 g
- Protein 69,9 g
- Total Carbohydrate 684 g