Chicken in lava
- Time 1 hour
- Servings 5 People
- 1 We put two lavas on each other.
- 2 Silim chicken, pepper, we're good at cleaning the cut green and putting it on the shop.
- 3 Upstairs the chicken with two remaining shops. Carefully, we turn the envelope.
- 4 We're shaking all the good balls.
- 5 We're sendin' half an hour to the oven.
- 6 After that, we take out and we'll put up with the cheese. We're going back to the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 7 We cut the porcine so that the chicken cord (bed or leg) stays inside.
- Calories 619
- Total Fat 29,8 g
- Protein 48 g
- Total Carbohydrate 619 g