Chicken in terrace
- Time 45 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 In a small pottery, mix sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, pepper, tears of divorced water at 50 ml of cold water, ginger and garlic.
- 2 We can't squeeze the sauce.
- 3 We're going to use oil.
- 4 Let's put a chicken chip pre-cut to the average pieces. (Let's put wings or hips in the chicken fist)
- 5 We'll have a good sauce and we'll send it all to a preheated oven up to 220 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 6 Every 5 to 7 minutes, we'll smash the meat out of sauce.
- Calories 731
- Total Fat 35,7 g
- Protein 45,2 g
- Total Carbohydrate 731 g