Chicken salad with shrimp and anas
- Time 1 hour
- Servings 10 People
- 1 Cutting chicken breasts and shrimp
- 2 Break Chinese cabbage into small pieces and put it in the tank
- 3 Cut the pineapple canned and put it in the tank.
- 4 The beam is green, Bulgarian peppers and cucumbers, too, to cut to pieces and put in the tank.
- 5 Welded chicken breasts and shrimp cut into pieces and put it in the tank. We're all laughing.
- 6 We're going to have a sauce and a mayonnaise.
- Calories 288
- Total Fat 21,4 g
- Protein 14,3 g
- Total Carbohydrate 288 g