Chicken frickas with champagne in cream sauce
- Time 40 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Cut the chicken chips with thin stripes, send them, slice it. Heat the pan, put the olive on olive oil.
- 2 The beam is cut in half rings, add to the fist, fry 10-15 minutes.
- 3 Then add cutting champagne.
- 4 In 5 to 7 minutes after the addition of the champagne, fill up everything that is in the pan with dried rabbits (may be replaced by pet, baselic, etc.).
- 5 Put the cream down, scrub carefully, wait till the creams go down, make the fire quiet.
- 6 When the creams cream, the dish is ready.
- Calories 245
- Total Fat 13,5 g
- Protein 21,9 g
- Total Carbohydrate 245 g