Lefs (Norwegian Potatoes)
- Time 1 hour
- Servings 6 People
- 1 To laugh all ingredients except flour, to put them in the fridge until they're cool. Add flour and mix. Heat the leafse or any other pan.
- 2 Make a testo in a long sausage and cut 12 grand. Make every piece in the ball.
- 3 It's a very delicate timeline. Put a mask on when you turn around.
- 4 Drinking on the unmasked pan until the brown spots.
- 5 Roll over and wrap on the other side.
- 6 Put the ready-to-bes between two towels and let them cool.
- Calories 405
- Total Fat 17,6 g
- Protein 7,4 g
- Total Carbohydrate 405 g