Lemon chicken under sauce
- Time 40 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Smash and pile of chicken. Heating olive butter in a range.
- 2 Smoke a piece of chicken on a strong fire of 2 to 3 minutes from each side to the golden crust, along with the garlic and thymyan branches.
- 3 Smoke the vinegar, double the liquid. Snap the soy sauce and honey and shake the pan so that all the juices mix.
- 4 Fix sufficient hot water and add lemon debris. Spend ten minutes so the liquid can be cleaned up to the syrup's stable. The chicken will be ready for this time, too.
- 5 Put the chicken on the dish, pour the super-educated sauce and put the rooster down.
- Calories 1197
- Total Fat 90 g
- Protein 82,1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 1197 g