- Time 1.30 minutes
- Servings 6 People
- 1 Get the kefier out of the refrigerator and let it warm up at room temperature.
- 2 Mixing sugar, salt, soda and both kinds of flour.
- 3 Add the kefier.
- 4 Shono's testo will be soft and a little sticky. Give the test a ball form and give us some time in a warm place.
- 5 Put the oven up to 200 degrees.
- 6 Cut the testo for the long pieces and roll the stick with the thickness of the thumb.
- 7 Drink up to 200 degrees of oven for 20 minutes. The sticks will be stiff outside and soft inside.
- Calories 159
- Total Fat 1,9 g
- Protein 7,2 g
- Total Carbohydrate 159 g