Muffins with chocolate and almond petals
- Time 35 minutes
- Servings 12 People
- 1 In the mice, wipe out the cream oil of the room temperature with sugar.
- 2 Add eggs.
- 3 Chocolate breaks or cuts into small pieces, add to the bowl. I'm ready to mix.
- 4 Add a flour and a suffocating, not a very dense testo.
- 5 Fill up the 2/3 tubes on top of the almond petals.
- 6 Get 25 minutes to the golden color in the hot oven at 180 degrees.
- Calories 279
- Total Fat 14,9 g
- Protein 4,9 g
- Total Carbohydrate 279 g