Muffins are chocolate with powder
- Time 1 hour
- Servings 6 People
- 1 Pick up the sugar eggs to the foam condition.
- 2 Plug in oil, cream and gashed vinegar soda.
- 3 Keep pounding, add flour and cocoa sauce.
- 4 Chocolate cells will be divided into small, about half a centimetre, pieces and put in a mass.
- 5 Form for grinding oil, or put paper baskets, or a booty paper.
- 6 Drink up to 200 degrees in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. After you turn it off, leave it in the open oven for ten minutes.
- 7 Let's get some rest and we can boldly decorate.
- Calories 696
- Total Fat 36,7 g
- Protein 8,7 g
- Total Carbohydrate 696 g