Malinov-banana creativity pie on oatmeal crust
- Time 1 hour 50 minutes
- Servings 8 People
- 1 Frozen.
- 2 I'm gonna smash in a bottle of 10 minutes, add cereal and reflex in the blender, add eggs and resurface in the blender.
- 3 Put a mass on a smashing uniform and feed about 20 minutes in the oven at 200 degrees.
- 4 Rewind the banana and add it to the creator.
- 5 Get the king out of the oven, put the little one on it (if the juice is too much to spill), on top of the creat-banana mass. It's easy to cross a creativity with a mall so that there's a beautiful divorce upstairs.
- 6 Send a pie for 45 to 50 minutes in the oven at 180 to 200 degrees.
- Calories 108
- Total Fat 1,6 g
- Protein 11 g
- Total Carbohydrate 108 g