German pie with bars
- Time 45 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Cut the buns with thin slices.
- 2 Wear them in warm milk for 20 minutes.
- 3 Remove the bones from the line and put it 50 grams of sugar.
- 4 Look at the butter round shape for cakes.
- 5 P in the foam of cream oil, sugar, yellow and lemon cader.
- 6 Smash the slices of buns, sin, raisins and aldale.
- 7 Carefully inject the squirrels.
- 8 Put the testo in the form.
- 9 Get 45 minutes warmed up to 190 degrees of oven.
- Calories 1667
- Total Fat 54,3 g
- Protein 39 g
- Total Carbohydrate 1667 g