New Year ' s Muffins " Laundry Cran "
- Time 50 minutes
- Servings 9 People
- 1 The ventricle mixes the flower flour, the slitter, the salt.
- 2 Separately mix orange juice, cognac, bucket.
- 3 Mixer is pumping sugar eggs before sugar dissolves and the formation of wheat mass (the mass should increase by about 2 to 2.5 times).
- 4 We add yogurtogurt to the egg mass, cognac, vegetable oil, and we push to homogeneity.
- 5 In two phases, we'll put the flour in, move fast to homogeneity, interfere with the cranberry.
- 6 We're putting the finished testo in flawed shapes, we're baking up to 180 degrees of oven to golden color (about 30 minutes).
- Calories 231
- Total Fat 8 g
- Protein 4,4 g
- Total Carbohydrate 231 g