Omlet souffle with cheese
- Time 20 minutes
- Servings 1 People
- 1 Separate the squirrel from the yellow, kick the protein into the foam. In yellow, add lemon juice, pepper, salt.
- 2 To wipe the cheese and add it to the yellow, to mix it carefully.
- 3 Then mix the yellow and the squirrel, thoroughly mix.
- 4 We'll warm up the oven up to 180 degrees.
- 5 On the pan, pour a mixture of eggs and heat for 3-5 minutes.
- 6 After that, we put it in the oven for ten minutes. You can turn on the grill so you'll get caught.
- Calories 923
- Total Fat 65,7 g
- Protein 70 g
- Total Carbohydrate 923 g