The oatmeals are good for breakfast or dessert, and they can be very good at the usual oatmeal. The complete absence of flour and sugar in the test will reward healthy food lovers, and sweet milk chocolate can be replaced by black 70 per cent (or any other). The light and the nutritious start of the day!
- Time 40 minutes
- Servings 2 People
- 1 We've got hot milk in the cereal, like the usual evaporation of fast cooking oatmeal. We'll leave ten to 15.
- 2 When the cat gets a little cold, we add egg, cinnamon and butter to it.
- 3 On the dry warmed pan, we lay small pans and we wore moderate fires to the golden crust (approximately 2-3 minutes on each side).
- 4 In the meantime, we're going to slice the chocolates. We steal every ready hot candy with a bite.
- 5 The warm sweets with a slightly stunned chocolate are ideally combined with black coffee (as a dessert) or for breakfast (as an alternative to kash).
- Calories 428
- Total Fat 27,5 g
- Protein 10,5 g
- Total Carbohydrate 428 g