Punkiek with honey and worm
- Time 30 minutes
- Servings 3 People
- 1 Eggs up, mix with milk.
- 2 Add sugar, smash until sugar breaks.
- 3 In a separate capacity, mix the flour, slitter, cheek of salt.
- 4 Add flour, salt, egg and hammer to homogeneous mass (depend to resemble the estimate) to test 10-15 minutes.
- 5 Heating the pan, brushing the silks for two to three minutes on each side. Once the bubbles begin to emerge, you can turn.
- 6 Put your caps on the plate, pour honey and put your worm on.
- Calories 921
- Total Fat 19,9 g
- Protein 23,7 g
- Total Carbohydrate 921 g