Pasta Pharmaphalle with chicken and copper
- Time 30 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Pick the faircase for 15 minutes (or as indicated on the package) in a large number of sunflowers. Cut the meat with small pieces.
- 2 Spread the olive oil.
- 3 Burn the meat for about five minutes, don't spill.
- 4 Add soy sauce and honey. Come on, get ready.
- 5 Suit the meat for taste and adjust the salt (soy sauce) and sweetness by adding the copper if necessary.
- 6 Add the ready porcelain to the chicken, plus add 50 ml of the water in which they were in. Have a good laugh.
- 7 Push another two to three minutes, always laughing.
- Calories 881
- Total Fat 32,9 g
- Protein 44,1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 881 g