Pass with salmon
- Time 20 minutes
- Servings 2 People
- 1 Separate salmon from skin and bones. Cut the chips into small pieces.
- 2 Burn salmon on olive oil for a few minutes. Add a green pet and mix.
- 3 Get the macaroni ready.
- 4 Add cream to fish. Embassy and temper. Put the fire down to a minimum. Give the creams 1-2 minutes.
- 5 Then put the macaroni ready in the fish and cream. Switch.
- 6 I'll give you instant cheese.
- Calories 1016
- Total Fat 47,2 g
- Protein 59,1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 1016 g