Pass with tomatoes of worms, vulgar tomatoes and tsukini
- Time 20 minutes
- Servings 2 People
- 1 Put a water pot on fire for pasta (waters need a lot) and olive butter.
- 2 Cut thin ticks of tsukini (dolls/fourteens); worms in half; pulp tomatoes in small pieces.
- 3 Put the shepherd in the castrate (this step may be the last one depending on the pasta you use). In my case, it's a hoodie, a barrel of 13 to 15 minutes isn't an ident.
- 4 Toast zukini to softness.
- 5 Add worms, tomato shepherds, pesto and tomatoes. Heat five minutes on a weak fire.
- 6 Into the sauce.
- 7 It's a waste.
- Calories 807
- Total Fat 38 g
- Protein 19,1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 807 g