Chili peppers, eggs, shrimp and shrimp
- Time 30 minutes
- Servings 2 People
- 1 Clean the peppers and clean the seeds.
- 2 Eggs and shrimp.
- 3 Take a good bath, cut the rings and send it to the pan. Burn it to the soft, then put the sherry in, evade the alcohol, bury it.
- 4 Meanwhile, warm the oven up to 180 degrees.
- 5 Smash, shrimp and eggs, go to the blender and bleed to the state of thece.
- 6 Pair up the peppers and send them to the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Calories 386
- Total Fat 8,7 g
- Protein 42,3 g
- Total Carbohydrate 386 g