A corn flour with flour
- Time 35 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 In one mice, mix flour, sugar, cinnamon, cocoa powder, and dirt into a dry mixture.
- 2 Eggs toss a mixer in another mice and add an estimate.
- 3 Add eggs in a dry mixture and mix it up pouring milk carefully. It's good to hit the mixer.
- 4 Black sormon to get out of the freezer and give her a little chill while you're making the testo. Then add half the berries to the testo.
- 5 I'll put the testo in the silicone form for the boothing, I'll be able to steal the remaining half of the sorodine and put 35 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees.
- 6 After cooking the pie, get it out of the oven for 20 minutes, so it's cool, and then it's sugar cane.
- 7 You can go with the ice cream ball because the pie isn't sweet, it's shy, and it's not too dry.
- Calories 298
- Total Fat 7,1 g
- Protein 7,4 g
- Total Carbohydrate 298 g