- Time 40 minutes
- Servings 10 People
- 1 Egg's got sugar in it, you don't have to pick it up.
- 2 To add flour to the eggs, make fun of it.
- 3 Add a glass of sour milk and saw it, and it's good to eat.
- 4 Add a soda that was previously extinguished by a vinegar.
- 5 At the end, add the butter, mix it up to the consistence with a dense estimate.
- 6 The object is to squeeze a margarine (liver, butter with what it is) and to lay a good flour.
- 7 Drink 30 to 40 minutes at 180 to 200 degrees, ready to check the match.
- Calories 416
- Total Fat 6,9 g
- Protein 6,8 g
- Total Carbohydrate 416 g