- Time 1.30 minutes
- Servings 10 People
- 1 Bite the sugar eggs, add vanilla sugar and salt.
- 2 Add the eggs to the steamed butter on the steam bath.
- 3 In the matrons, add soda. Add the matrons to the egg-ass mass and weigh.
- 4 Add the flour. Move. There's got to be a test of consistance with a fat estimate. Separate the testo for two parts, add cocoa in one part, and add cinnamon to another.
- 5 Site the dark and light testo layers.
- Calories 418
- Total Fat 19,5 g
- Protein 8,5 g
- Total Carbohydrate 418 g