Polish White Borsch
- Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- Servings 6 People
- 1 I want you to make a twisted egg and put it away for a while. The rabbit and the hamble, the garlic, the cheek, the cutting and the slap onion on the rings. The potatoes shall be cleaned and cut with 2.5 cm.
- 2 Copy sausage pouring a half-litre of water in a big boiler and dripping, cutting the fire to a minimum and cooking twenty-five minutes.
- 3 Fix the boulon in the bowl, put the sausage down there, put it back on the stove. Add the garlic, garlic, forehead and sniff to softness for ten minutes.
- 4 Into the boulon, add potato, mayoran and laurel. Bring it to boiling. Throw 30 minutes to the softness of the potato, after which the blender will be punched to the homogeneous purple.
- 5 In a separate mice, smear and flour, add about 100 ml of soup and cross to homogeneity. Fix the blank mixture into the soup, mix it up and cook it up to about five minutes. The sausage shall be sliced with a thickness of 1 cm and added to the soup together with the terra shit. Embassing, smashing around the plates and pounding green. Steal the eggs cut in half.
- Calories 638
- Total Fat 52,3 g
- Protein 21,8 g
- Total Carbohydrate 638 g