- Time 40 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Blow, bow, garlic, clean.
- 2 The beetle cut four to five cm, cut four toe, slit the garlic with a knife.
- 3 All intermittent, add salt, spice, olive oil, put in a ceramic tank, cover folgo and put 25 to 30 minutes in the oven at 200 to 220 degrees.
- 4 Get a bee out of the oven, pour it into a tank with a beetle chicken bulon, and all blender to the homogeneous mass.
- 5 Smash the plates and add the stint or yogurt to the top of the rubbedagger.
- Calories 160
- Total Fat 9,4 g
- Protein 5,1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 160 g