Simple omelet with sausages and tomatoes
- Time 20 minutes
- Servings 2 People
- 1 It's small to cut the onion and send it to to the warmed boiler with the vegetable oil.
- 2 When the forehead starts to cuff, add to it sausage cuts (I take good, Clin Dairy). Interfer and kill the fire to the middle.
- 3 Half a tomato cut small and add to the sausage. The rest of the tomatoes cut thin pulp.
- 4 In a separate capacity, smash a fork of eggs with milk and cheek of salt. Put the light on the egg mass and put the tomatoes on top.
- 5 Cover the lid, get the fire to the minimum. In 7 to 10 minutes, the omelet will be ready!
- Calories 527
- Total Fat 44,8 g
- Protein 21,6 g
- Total Carbohydrate 527 g