Chicken noodles in soy-med sauce
- Time 30 minutes
- Servings 1 People
- 1 For the sauce, mix three quarters of the cafeteria of the water, as much light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, rice vinegar, ketchup and shepherd of chili. Put on the fire, get a little cooking, add sugar and honey. Smash them before they're completely dissolved. Get to the boiling point, eat a minute, get off the stove.
- 2 Chicken fists cut a straw in half a centimetre and marinate in the remaining soy sauce for 10 minutes.
- 3 Whispering noodles to be cleaned up.
- 4 Carrots and sweet peppers cut a thin straw. Heat the water, add the vegetable oil, put a little bit of brushed garlic and mild ginger, add meat and burn to the golden crust, permanently laughing. Put out the carrots, peppers and beans, roast 20 seconds. Add a noodles and a sauce, mix it up and get a little fry.
- Calories 1127
- Total Fat 21,4 g
- Protein 49,8 g
- Total Carbohydrate 1127 g