Fish under the lemon
- Time 30 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Start warming up the oven by 200 degrees.
- 2 Cut the lemon on the mug.
- 3 Cut the purple through a minx so that the pieces match the diameter of the lym pieces.
- 4 Put a brace in the blender, garlic tooth, pour olive butter, add salt. It's all scrupulous to the pasta.
- 5 It's against ziping paper. Put a lemon on it.
- 6 Put a little bit of limone on top.
- 7 It's also a matter of putting a shepherd out of a pet on a mine.
- 8 Put the vintage in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 9 It's hot.
- Calories 244
- Total Fat 16,3 g
- Protein 21,1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 244 g