Fish in coconut milk with vanilla and makeup
- Time 20 minutes
- Servings 2 People
- 1 Get the meat out of the marakuya and mix it with coconut milk in the deep mice.
- 2 Add to the hammer and makeup the contents of the coconut beet (one or two depending on their size and number of contents).
- 3 All right, move and marinate the fish.
- 4 Leave the fish march in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- 5 A bunch of fish will fry on a well-frozen pan with a small amount of olive oil. You can eat both before you're ready and half-ass if you have, for example, a very fresh tuna.
- Calories 437
- Total Fat 24 g
- Protein 39,8 g
- Total Carbohydrate 437 g