Egg, peas and soy sauce
- Time 30 minutes
- Servings 2 People
- 1 Send rice to partial preparedness.
- 2 Remove the fire and allow for five minutes.
- 3 On the pantry, smash the butter, add the crushed garlic, the cut-in on the toe, the canned peas and fry, laughing at, like, 1-2 minutes.
- 4 Add rice and fry around a minute.
- 5 Equally distributing the contents to the bottom of the pan and pouring the plastered egg. Mush until the egg is ready.
- 6 At the end, add soy sauce, mix.
- 7 Add a cut green onion.
- Calories 324
- Total Fat 3,8 g
- Protein 11,4 g
- Total Carbohydrate 324 g